Find usContact and getting there
The Ibaïa hotel and Residence is ideally positioned overlooking Hendaye marina, 250 metres along the Boulevard de la Mer from the RELAIS THALASSO Hendaye complex in Avenue des Mimosas.
76 – 78 avenue des Mimosas,
64 700 Hendaye – Pays Basque
05 59 48 88 88
Comfort and relaxationAn idyllic setting
Overlooking Hendaye Marina, the Ibaïa hotel is just one minute from one of the most beautiful sandy beaches in the Basque Country stretching for three kilometres. Its white and blue facades and the bright water of its swimming pool surrounded by maritime pine trees immediately immerse you in the indefinable charm of the Basque coast and its mountains stretching as far as the eye can see… You can also benefit from seawater treatments and the spa at the thalassotherapy centre only 250 metres from the hotel.
How to get to the hotel Access
From the motorway: A63 towards Bayonne. Take exit 2 – Saint-Jean-de-Luz Sud – then continue towards Hendaye via the cliffs. Drive to the end of the Boulevard de la Mer. The Ibaïa hotel and Residence is in the Avenue des Mimosas near the RELAIS THALASSO Hendaye centre.
Less than ten minutes from Hendaye station by car or taxi. It is three kilometres by bike or on foot.
You can reach us by bus from the bus station (line 3), getting off at the “Hendaye Grande Plage” stop which is 650 metres on foot from the hotel.
– Either from Bayonne-Anglet-Biarritz International Airport (25 minutes by car from Hendaye on the A63 – exit 2 – Saint-Jean-de-Luz Sud – Urrugne)
– Or from San Sebastian airport in Hondarribia (10 minutes by car from Hendaye via the N.1 road)
CONTACT CONTACT FORM
contacT YOUR MESSAGE HAS JUST BEEN SENT ! !
We will get back to you in the next few days.
Around the hotelwithin walking distance
- Breakfast at the Enbata restaurant
- Our restaurants (Le Bidassoa, La Pinta) and the Jaizkibel Lounge Bar
- Various water sports from the port and beach (surfing, jet ski, paddleboard, etc.)
- Cinema, casino
- Weekly market and shops
- Summer entertainment, leisure and activities (golf, tennis, riding)